— Zach Braff (via aurelle)
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times."
— FRS. (via sugarhowyou-getsofly)
“It slows you down. Keeps your thoughts from running wild. A good discipline in any circumstance."
— Donna Tartt, 'The Secret History' (via orplid)